Have you ever thought about quitting smoking, but either thought it was impossible or just simply wasn’t that important? Research shows that most smokers do want to quit smoking and they are waiting for that auspicious day eagerly. But still, quitting smoking becomes impossible for them. Do you want to learn how to quit smoking? Then learn from this book.
How to Quit Smoking
Sometimes we need a powerful reason to stop lighting up, just saying it’s bad for you isn’t enough. Which reason is strong enough for you, that will put an end to your nicotine cravings?
- Don’t go it alone, 95% of those who try to quit smoking without therapy or medication end up smoking again. Like anything your body gets used to it has to be eased out of it. Gather your friends and family and let them know so they can give you the encouragement that can make a difference.
- Use other ways to cope with stress and avoid stress in the first couple of weeks.
- Having a smoke and a beer is like a burger with fries, so avoid that trigger too.
- Your cleaning your body, so clean where your body lives. Get rid of ashtrays, wash the smoke smell out, so out of sight is really out of mind.
- More physical activity can help to reduce cravings and ease the nicotine withdrawal.
- Give yourself a little treat every day (a cigarette is NOT a treat)
Includes a section about using hypnosis to stop smoking.
Self-help materials are self-guided improvements for your intellectual or emotional or financial personal-growth. There are many ways to improve yourself, ranging from simple steps you can start immediately to more engaging psychological improves that takes more conscious effort to act on. Start Improving yourself a little every day! Your human potential is limitless! You Can Be Even Better!